About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stop the neediness UGH!!!

Do men ever grow up or do they start going back to there child hood once they reach a certain age I know this has been something asked time and time again for centries but I still need the answer. Now I'm not saying that I don' enjoy spoiling my man or anything like that because he deserves it especially when he goes out and works hard everyday but my goodness does he have to just take advantage of it all the time and think that I am just some maid around the house and I have to do everything for him when he can just get up and do somethings for himself what does he think I am his child or something get off your lazy behind and get your own glass of juice What do you mean can I make your plate didn't I just cook it for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers